The aim of this service is to assist beneficiaries to bring their results closer to the market by developing an effective business plan, and by preparing to secure appropriate funding for the implementation of project results.
The service will guide and support project beneficiaries in preparing their project result(s) for the market.
They will receive tailor-made training and support allowing them to develop a business plan which will include:
- a market analysis,
- a business strategy,
- operations plan,
- competitor identification and analysis,
- a clear action plan to be implemented by the project and an estimation of time to market.
Project beneficiaries will also receive assistance to identify solutions for implementation in terms of:
- start-up operations (e.g. identification of incubators, third party support for management – legal, administrative)
- investors (e.g. identification of venture capitalists in the market sector, identification of business angel networks)
- funding (e.g. identification of financial instruments for start-ups or new businesses from banks, local governments, national funding, identification of crowdfunding platforms and schemes)
This service is available for single projects funded under FP7, H2020 or HE, ongoing or closed which have a developed exploitation plan and a draft business plan (or completed service 1 module C).