The aim of this service is to assist beneficiaries in making their project results ready for commercialisation. The service will support beneficiaries to identify and/or address potential obstacles to the exploitation of project results and reach commercialisation.
This service prepares project beneficiaries to take their project results to the market. The service provides assistance, coaching, mentoring, contacts with the market stakeholders regarding:
- pitching, presenting a product(s) or service(s) to potential investors, identification of relevant events for pitching (forums, trade fairs, expos), identification of venture capital and/or traditional funding mechanisms, guidance on how to follow up a pitch;
- support and guidance for Intellectual Property Rights (IPR): introduction to IP services, guidance regarding the procedures, definitions and regulations on IPR, as well as patenting, IP licensing and sale; freedom of operations - due diligence, transfer of IP;
- training in innovation management (product, process and resulting organisational changes);
- business services – co-designing a plan for commercial development, feasibility studies to assess potential business plans, support in the creation of spin-offs and start-ups;
- examining exploitation/business implementation options;
- introduction to non-EU funding opportunities available and support in your application.
This service is available for single project or project group from which at least one project was funded under FP7, H2020 or HE, ongoing or closed, with identified key exploitable results, a dissemination and exploitation plan and an advanced business plan (or completed service 2).